Ainslie Wealth Terms of Trade
- a. Ainslie Wealth (AW) will accept orders from a customer for bullion or crypto (Herein, crypto may include crypto currencies as agreed with AW) via the internet. For orders over $500,000 an AW representative will also call to confirm prices and payment.
b. AW will accept orders from a customer for bullion or crypto via the phone or in person. All references to Crypto herein apply to all crypto currencies listed for trade in our webshop.
- By placing an order with AW you are taken to have accepted the Terms & Conditions as set out hereafter.
- For Internet Orders: The order will be made upon you paying 10% of the price by credit card payment immediately (Credit Card purchases incur no transactions surcharge for Visa and Master Card - deposit only). Should the customer fail to pay the total balance of the purchase price within the agreed time frame as set out below, the customer will be in default of this agreement and the deposit will be forfeited.
- For Telephone Orders: Should the customer fail to pay the total balance of the purchase price within the agreed time frame as set out below, the customer will be in default of this agreement and AW reserves the right to re-price the invoice.
- The customer agrees to pay the balance of the purchase price, initiating payment the same day, prior to banking cut-offs, and ensuring cleared funds are received by the following Business day, by one of the following methods:
- Cash payment into AW bank account or in person at our premises;
- E.F.T payment – Please be aware of your transfer limits. If you are unsure contact your bank prior to placing the order. If you make a purchase over your daily transfer limit, your deposit will be forfeited unless you can make other arrangements with your bank to meet the cleared funds timing limits set out above;
- EFTPOS payment in store from your bank account;
- Credit Card payment in store only;
- An accepted crytpo currency paid into an address provided by AW to the customer. AW may wait for 6 confirmations prior to releasing the goods and the customer is to ensure sufficient crypto transaction fees are paid to ensure the first confirmation is received within 30 minutes.
- AW banking requirements are as follows:
- The customer agrees to quote, as part of the bank deposit, the invoice number provided by AW. This requirement is necessary to identify the customers payment.
- Financial Transactions
The currency for all transactions will be in Australian Dollars (AUD) or a crypto equivalent as provided by AW. AW reserves the right to refuse any transaction at its own discretion without giving reason. Should a transaction be detected as a fraud at a later date, AW reserves the right to commence legal action.
- Customer Identification Requirements
AW is a reporting entity under the CML/ATF Act through AUSTRAC. This requires us to maintain an AML/CTF Program and the need to properly identify our customers in accordance with the Act. If this is not collected (per below) in person at our office we may ask for your name, address and date of birth and verify your ID through external organisations using GreenID (by VIX Verify) and the government's Document Verification Service (DVS). Those external organisations may include government departments, credit reporting agencies, and other independent or private sector organisations holding relevant databases. If you do not wish your Identity to be verified by such means you may attend our office to be identified.
CRYPTO STORAGE ACCOUNT REQUIREMENTS
A customer/s who wishes to open an Ainslie Wealth Storage Account must properly complete a Storage Account Application form and verify their identification either online ("ID Verification" in our website footer), by phone or in store per above. SMSF, Trust, Company or other non individual entities must provide identification as outlined below. All documentation must be in order and in AW possession prior to the customer making a purchase.
DELIVERY AND HELD FOR COLLECTION REQUIREMENTS
A customer who collects their bullion or crypto purchase must provide photographic identification documents prior to taking delivery. A customer who has their bullion or crypto delivered, and the bullion or crypto is valued at $5000.00 or more, must have their identity verified either online ("ID Verification" in our website footer) or by phone prior to the bullion/crypto being dispatched.
Companies, Trusts, Super Funds
For Business and Trust entities, each director, trustee, beneficial owner or authorised representative must have their identity verified per above for an individual AND the following documents are required:
- Copy of Business/Company Statement;
- Authority to act as the authorised person for the Business/Company on the letterhead;
- For Trusts and SMSF's: the title page and execution page of the Trust Deed.
AW either need to sight the original identification document or receive a copy of the document.
All documents must be in English or if in a foreign language, accompanied by an English translation prepared by an accredited translator. Documents may be mailed or scanned and emailed to AW. Faxed copies will not be accepted.
Bullion/crypto will only be dispatched upon all identification documents being in AW possession and properly certified (if applicable). If the customer cannot satisfy the identification document requirements, any monies paid will be forfeited, at AW discretion.
- Exchange/Money-Back Policy/Changes
AW guarantees the quality and specification of all bullion products it sells. AW will provide a full refund of the purchase price should the bullion not be genuine.
If the customer receives an incorrect item from AW, AW will either refund the purchase price in full or exchange the item, at the customer’s choice provided the following steps are followed:
When in doubt, the customer should contact AW via e-mail or phone to discuss any potential purchase order.
- The customer must contact AW at the earliest opportunity via e-mail or phone to advise of the incorrect item having been delivered. AW will provide the customer with packing and shipping instructions. AW are not responsible should the item get lost during shipment back to AW. The customer will insure the item in transit to AW. The customer will ensure that the item is adequately packaged so that it is not damaged during return transit.
- AW will not ship any exchanged item to the customer until the item and its purchase receipt are in AW possession. AW will NOT accept any returns or exchanges for the following reasons:
- You have changed your mind;
- You are having financial problems;
- You have found a different item which you prefer;
- You have found the same item at a lower price elsewhere; or
- You did not read your Terms & Conditions and exchange/money back policy and did not know you could not return your purchase.
- When in doubt, the custoemr should contact AW via email or phone to discuss any potential purchase order.
- An order is final, but late changes may be possible at the discretion of AW. An Order Amendment fee of $95 may be charged at the discretion of AW.
- Shipping and Pickup information
- AW will advise the customer when an order is available for collection or for delivery. The cost of shipping including insurance will be automatically calculated during check-out for website orders and advised to the customer as part of the phone order process.
- The order will be shipped once full payment has been received and funds are clear. The customer will be advised a consignment note number and website where you can track the order.
- The order will not be delivered where the address supplied is incorrect, illegible, incomplete or if the client is away or has moved. AW is not liable under any circumstances if you have authorised someone else to collect the order on your behalf or someone else collects it without your authorisation or using fake identity or the address is a non-residential address and is signed by a third party.
- Each purchase order is insured for delivery for up to $20,000 per package using unsecured couriers. For example, if a purchase order is $20,001 it will be shipped in two separate packages as each package is insured only up to $20,000. Higher value gold purchases will be sent using secured couriers with a 4kg limit insured per package per the following clause. AW cannot do this if the delivery address is more than 20km from a Capital City airport.
- AW may change the shipping method, if the address is considered high risk, and the customer may be charged an additional shipping fee to ensure safe delivery.
- Delivery to Reserve Vault (RV) is provided by AW at no charge for bullion only. AW will deliver your order to RV, whose representative will receipt it together with an AW representative. It will be held insured in a secure area until the customer takes possession of it and places it in their storage unit (or RV will do so for RV Custodial Clients) within 2 weeks of delivery. AW will notify the customer by email on delivery to RV.
- AW will advise the customer when the order is available for pickup from AW’s store. The bullion will be held for up to 30 days from the date of purchase without charge. The crypto will be held for up to 14 days from the date of purchase without charge. Holding charges will apply if the order is not picked up within 30 days or 14 days, as applicable. AW will not be liable for bullion or crypto not picked up after 90 days.
- One new crypto wallet per transaction (per crypto currency) is included in the purchase price. A fee of $30/wallet will apply for additional wallets requested.
- Crypto orders to new wallets must be picked up within 14 days from the day of purchase. A $20/ business day fee will apply from day 15 until picked up. This fee must be paid with cleared funds prior to release.
Delivery Period for Bullion
Orders are shipped within five (5) Business days of clear funds being received into AW Bank Account. Larger orders may take up to ten (10) days. AW will make every effort to dispatch all orders quickly, but will not be liable for any claims associated with late deliveries.
Existing Crypto Wallet Address
Should you select "Existing Wallet" for the receipt of your crypto, AW will request that you email your wallet address to allow the transfer. It is your responsibility to thoroughly check that the wallet address is correct, complete and for the correct type of crypto currency. You also acknowledge that a transfer of any crypto currency is irreversible and AW cannot be held accountable in any way if AW sends your crypto to the address provided.
- Supply Interrupted
If AW is directly or indirectly prevented from making supply or otherwise performing an obligation, by reason of events beyond its reasonable control (including any force majeure event including restricted availability of input products of required quality, act of God, fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strikes, natural disaster, mechanical or electrical failure, industrial action or dispute, lockout, epidemic, war or act of war (whether declared or not), terrorism, revolution, malicious damage, sabotage, civil unrest or disturbance or action or inaction of any foreign or domestic government or third party), or inability to secure crypto currency from an exchange, its obligations are suspended while it is prevented from doing so. AW will use all reasonable endeavours to terminate the event giving rise to delay but that will not include the settling of an industrial dispute on disadvantageous terms. Upon termination of the event AW must resume the performance of its obligations under this contract at the earliest date reasonable possible.
AW will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by you where we do not receive your instructions or where any dealing or proposed dealing is interrupted, unable to be completed or unable to take place due to the failure of any telephone, computer, other electronic or technological device.
- In this clause the following definitions apply;
- GST has the same meaning as in the GST Act.
- GST Act means the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999.
- Taxable Supply has the same meaning as in the GST Act.
- Tax Invoice has the same meaning as in the GST Act.
- The consideration payable by the client has been fixed without regard to the impact of GST.
- If GST is or becomes payable on a Taxable Supply made under or in connection with this document, the party providing consideration for that Taxable Supply (recipient) must pay an additional amount equal to the GST Payable on the Taxable Supply.
- The additional amount payable must be paid at the same time as the consideration for the Taxable supply or on the date on which the party making the supply delivers a Tax Invoice (whichever is later).
- Ainslie Crypto Storage Account
AW offers a secure crypto wallet service for its customers buying and selling crypto. A Crypto Storage Account sees AW generating a unique wallet or wallets offline and exclusively for each customer, however the customer does not take possession of their wallets or those details, AW holds these securely and totally offline and keeps a record of their holdings. AW does not take All Risks insurance for goods within this service. Reserve Vault is an international standard high security facility.
The customer must notify AW promptly and in writing of any change to your name, address, email or any other contact details. If notification is by email, the email must be sent from the current email address registered on the account.
AW includes a management fee on any crypto Storage Account transaction and a minimum per transaction applies. See our website for details.
15.Website Security Policy
In the event of Incorrect Data being downloaded to the website, any purchases made under these circumstances may result in orders being cancelled and deposit returned.
- Spam Act 2003
AB complies with the Australian Governments Spam Act 2003 and the guidelines for business in relation to the contents of commercial electronic messages. AB only send e-mail advertising with each addressee's consent, includes its address and contact and contact details in every e-mail promotion and ensures the inclusion of a functional unsubscribe facility.
17.Information and Links to Other Websites
The AW website may contain information, articles or links to or from third party websites. These articles and linked websites are not under the control of AW and AW is not responsible for the content of any linked website or any hyperlinked website, or article or information sourced from a website. The information contained on the website is given in good faith but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made that such information is accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. AW provides these articles and hyperlinks for your convenience only and the inclusion of any article or link does not imply any endorsement of the article or linked website by AW. Any article or link provided to any such website is used entirely at your own risk.
18. Financial Disclaimer
Purchasing precious metals and crypto currencies involves risk. AW does not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of the information on our website or gleaned from discussions with its staff. AW and its staff do not give investment advice and no conversation should be construed as such. The content within the website is strictly informational, to be used as a source to better your knowledge and judgment before seeking professional advice. Under no circumstances should you assume, take for granted or guess that this content is anything other than informational data. All investments involve different degrees of risk and you should be aware of your risk tolerance level and your financial situation at all times. The AW website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. AW urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any precious metal or crypto currency investment decision.
- Legal Advice
AW and its staff do not give legal advice. AW urges you to obtain professional legal and financial advice before proceeding with any precious metal or crypto currency decision.
AW reserves the right to make any changes to its website (including Bullion and Crypto prices) at any time without prior notice.
This contract will be construed in accordance with the laws in force in Queensland and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland.
- Customer Service Policy
AW is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery time frames are between 3-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfill your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
- Security Policy
When purchasing from AW your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Our Crypto Wallets are created on a laptop that has never been online and generates entropy with an RNG hardware device not the CPU. That laptop is connected to a printer that has never been online and new paper wallets are generated in front of you and handed directly to you. Whilst resolution likely means addresses are illegible from video, you acknowledge and accept AW has security cameras installed throughout the premises.
If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre - [email protected].
- AW reserves the right to make any changes to its website (including Bullion and Crypto prices) at any time without prior notice.
- If there are two or more Customers:
- you will be treated as owning the metal or crypto, and receiving the services, jointly. If any of you die, the Property will be treated as the Property of the survivor or survivors jointly;
- you will be jointly and severally liable to AW under this Agreement.
- You may not assign any of your rights under this Agreement. We may assign our rights under this Agreement at any time without notice to you.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland.
- No failure or delay by us in enforcing this Agreement shall amount to a waiver of any of our rights.